What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Touch Soccer out Now On iOS

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-gRERqGLk[/ame]​

X2 Games from Oxford in the UK has just today released a new soccer game for iOS, First Touch Soccer. The game boasts intuitive controls, YouTube goal uploads and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth multiplayer. In the game, you get to play as one of 250 club teams, or create your own dream team from some of the great soccer legends, and then enter them in 30 different competitions. You can also rise to soccer stardom in Star Player mode. First Touch Soccer uses a console-type floating 360-degree analog stick – X2 Games’ proprietary “Freedom Control” system - to enable you to place the ball precisely in the back of the net or at another player’s feet.

Players can compete against their friends via local Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, or against other players across the globe via online multiplayer (provided you have GameCenter). You can also upload your best goals to YouTube for bragging rights.

Click here to download the game for a limited-time launch price of £0.59/$0.99: First Touch Soccer for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: X2 Games

KiddToKmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No native ipad support?

Deal-breaker - I don't want to play this in 2x mode :/

Reaction score
KiddToKmart said:
No native ipad support?

The developer name x2 kind of gives it away, that they don't intent to develop iPad apps, but instead rely on the 2x mode. ;)

But I fully agree, the game concept sounds great, but playing iPod games is not much fun on the iPad.

KiddToKmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KiddToKmart said:
No native ipad support?

The developer name x2 kind of gives it away, that they don't intent to develop iPad apps, but instead rely on the 2x mode. ;)

But I fully agree, the game concept sounds great, but playing iPod games is not much fun on the iPad.

They're terrible with updates, as well as community feedback as well - speaking from experience with X2 on the iPhone - the original app.

Oh well...

Cfrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Available for iPad too. Game plays great! Best football game I have played. Beats FIFA by a mile and a half.

Most reactions

Latest posts