1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

First Post. Need Help with BTsTack issue on iPad Air

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by turntablez123, Dec 31, 2013.

1. turntablez123

turntablez123 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,

Nice forum. I'm glad to be a new member. My first iPad. I have the iPad Air or iPad 5 running 7.0.4 I used to have android and decided to give the iPad a try. I have completed my jailbreak and I am trying out some emulators a what not and I am having a real hard time with BTstack. I installed it correctly. When I go into settings to BTsTack it doesn't give many options. It says There an error loading the preference bundle for BTsTack. That's it. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it a million times. Any help would be useful. I would like to use my wiimote with my emulators.

Todd
  2. turntablez123

turntablez123 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This thread can be locked. I went to the btstack Project page and found the solution. Seems this is a issue with the New Ipads. Here is the link if anyone is looking for help with this problem. You must first install btstack then apply the fix afterwards in iFile. Then btstack will work again. https://code.google.com/p/btstack/issues/detail?id=361