What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Post. Need Help with BTsTack issue on iPad Air

turntablez123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Nice forum. I'm glad to be a new member. My first iPad. I have the iPad Air or iPad 5 running 7.0.4 I used to have android and decided to give the iPad a try. I have completed my jailbreak and I am trying out some emulators a what not and I am having a real hard time with BTstack. I installed it correctly. When I go into settings to BTsTack it doesn't give many options. It says There an error loading the preference bundle for BTsTack. That's it. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it a million times. Any help would be useful. I would like to use my wiimote with my emulators.

Todd

OP
T

turntablez123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread can be locked. I went to the btstack Project page and found the solution. Seems this is a issue with the New Ipads. Here is the link if anyone is looking for help with this problem. You must first install btstack then apply the fix afterwards in iFile. Then btstack will work again. https://code.google.com/p/btstack/issues/detail?id=361

Most reactions

Latest posts