1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help with btstack mouse

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by tkmaxxx, Apr 8, 2012.

1. tkmaxxx

tkmaxxx iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all , I've got the btstack mouse installed and it does work but after a few mins seems to turn off or loose connectivity with the mouse, I use my iPad as a plex media centre plugged in to the tv so the mouse I thought would work for remote use :( anything Ive got set up wrong? Or another mouse app that will work? Hope someone can help
  2. Bingoldsby

Bingoldsby iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Look on Cydia for "Prevent Sleep." I'm sure it is a free app, and should keep your pad from loosing its connection with the mouse and mouse app. Let me know what comes of it. I'm sorry it's been a couple of days for you. I've been not keeping as close track of the board as usual. Good luck.

Brian - Sent from my iPad using iPF
  3. tkmaxxx

tkmaxxx iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks perfect i will take a look for it !