What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firefox!

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm typing this in the just-released Firefox for iOS. It's not at all like desktop FF, and there are plenty of rough edges, but you can at least sync bookmarks from your existing Mac or Windows FF installation, though not the other way.

It seems about as quick as Safari. Sync is still limited to bookmarks, but apparently passwords and tabs will be added soon. The feature set is pretty limited; I expect that to change.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chrome is my first choice in browers but I still like firefox. It's my goto over safari for the desktop. I'll have to try the iOS version out.

OP
LannyC

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, I'm back to Safari, at least until FF matures a bit. It needs more user flexibility in organizing bookmarks, etc.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for posting firefox comments. I thought that it was still on a country restricted release, and hence not available in UK. It may take a while but I look forward to it gearing up to be the mainstay on the iPad that it is on the PC. (I am currently using Safari and an old version of Mercury.)

Most reactions

Latest posts