What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding a shoulder bag for my iPad Mini and my Sony RX-100 point & shoot camera

iPadPCGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I just purchased an ipad mini as a travel/work companion and was looking for a shoulder bag (or sling) that is smaller than the bags designed for the full-sized iPad...ie, not as high and wide and perhaps a tad deeper. I've spend some time looking but haven't had much luck, they're either too big or too small, and I'm looking for "just right"! LOL Thanks for any insights and experience you can provide!

lowertech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I just purchased an ipad mini as a travel/work companion and was looking for a shoulder bag (or sling) that is smaller than the bags designed for the full-sized iPad...ie, not as high and wide and perhaps a tad deeper. I've spend some time looking but haven't had much luck, they're either too big or too small, and I'm looking for "just right"! LOL Thanks for any insights and experience you can provide!

You could try eBags.com and zappos.com - they have large selections and good search filters. Also, search on amazon.com and even Google.

Most reactions

Latest posts