What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find My Friends App

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IOS 5 will enable you to use this feature. Has anyone used it and does it work well? Here is the details:

Description

Find My Friends allows you to easily locate your friends and family from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Install this free app on your iOS 5 device and sign in with the Apple ID you use with iCloud. Adding a friend is easy – just send a request to see their location. Once your friend accepts using the Find My Friends app, you will then be able to see that friend’s location on a list or on a map.

You can also choose to share your location for a limited period of time with a group of friends.

Use Find My Friends to keep track of your traveling companions when you’re on vacation. Or to see if the kids are home from school. Or to find the friends you’re meeting for dinner.

FEATURES
• Easily locate friends and family
• Temporary sharing option
• Simple privacy controls
• Parental restrictions
• Free for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Supported languages: English, Japanese, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, Catalan, Hungarian, Vietnamese

REQUIREMENTS:
Requires iOS 5 and an iCloud account. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Last edited:

Kursac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a little invasive to ones privacy. It might be good to track children but I personally wouldn't want my ever move mapped for my friends to see. I don't think my friends woul be too keen on the idea either

Most reactions

Latest posts