What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook problem

foreveryoung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem...did what I should have done...but Facebook newsfeed still showing blue screen...-_- very frustrating...

BiAnCo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try to close all the running apps. Especially game apps. After doing that I managed to get my FB news feed back.

juzwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem too!!! Are you guys Singtel subscribers? If u are, u may wanna try to turn on ur hotspot to connect to another telco. It works. But of course this doesn't solve the problem :((

OP
Caroline Teo

Caroline Teo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have try using (Mypad)facebook apps . It works !!!! I used to use the blue logo (F) facebook but not working for me anymore for me. Don't know why? I like to know the answer. If , you the answer please let me know. Mine is singtel line.

Misterfij

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the problem of the disappearing Newsfeed in the I-Pad Facebook app as well. For those working on the issue, it started two days ago, when...wait for it...when I landed in Singapore! Never had the problem before in any version of the ipad app. But since I got to Singapore the newsfeed has disappeared. I'm using a hostel wi-fi, so I can't check any internet connection details. But I think there is something odd taking place somewhere. Hope Facebook Holmes is on the case!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes this certainly appears to be a localized problem in Singapore which would point to the Carrier for some reason not allowing it. I have heard that FB is not available in certain countries because of Government Regulations, I don't know if this has something to do with it at all but it is a thought regardless. Can anyone here shed any light on that or are there others here from Singapore not having a problem with FB.

If any of you are contacting the FB Developer please mention that there have been several reports of problems in Singapore and they may be able to shed some light on it then.

OP
Caroline Teo

Caroline Teo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everythings is back to normal again.... Kekeke......all news feed from Facebook is back.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Caroline Teo said:
Everythings is back to normal again.... Kekeke......all news feed from Facebook is back.

Oh that is good to hear....thank you for reporting back on this. Enjoy!

OP
Caroline Teo

Caroline Teo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes , suddenly just come back . I did not do anythings.

Most reactions

Latest posts