What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook not opening anymore ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know why Facebook won't open now I have installed winterboard and some other tweaks ? it goes to open then just shuts back down again.

Is there a permission I have to change ? I do have facefoward installed and it was working before I started playing with themes and stuff.

Any help would be appreciated.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Shouldn't be anything to do with Winterboard. I have both FB and FF working and many tweaks installed including Winterbaord and lots of themes.

They rebooting the iPad. Sometimes you can get a stuck / crashed process. If it still worn't start, untick ALL the themes in Winterbaord and see if it will start then. There could be an old badly behaving theme you have installed, although it seems unlikely it would only upset FB...

OP
zombie_ipad

zombie_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a quick update for you, retnia pad was the problem with this app not opening after removing retina and re installing facefoward it now works again.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick update for you, retnia pad was the problem with this app not opening after removing retina and re installing facefoward it now works again.

RetinaPad is a perfectly stable and compatible PAID tweak from Cydia.

What you are telling me by posting this is that you are using a pirated copy of RetinaPad. The copy protection in it causes folk who steal it no end of problems, so let that be a lesson. Don't be a pirate! There are numerous threads on here and every person who has reported RetinaPad to be causing their apps to crash has stolen it, rather than paid for it. Lots of our members use the legitimate version and have no issues at all, including me.

Now read our rules carefully. They are linked in my sig. As you are new you get one chance and once chance only to avoid discussions like this. We don't support or condone piracy on here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts