What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook Games in iPad

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
99% of the games in Facebook require Flash in order to work. The iPad does not support Flash.

There are some games that have been made into Apps for the iPad and work really well. Farmville, for instance, runs better on the iPad than it does in Facebook. You can still interface on FB on other PCs and the changes sync with the Farmville app on your iPad. Off hand, I cannot think of any others nor do I really even use Farmville, I just know it works.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
99% of the games in Facebook require Flash in order to work. The iPad does not support Flash.

There are some games that have been made into Apps for the iPad and work really well. Farmville, for instance, runs better on the iPad than it does in Facebook. You can still interface on FB on other PCs and the changes sync with the Farmville app on your iPad. Off hand, I cannot think of any others nor do I really even use Farmville, I just know it works.
I'm glad you added that you don't really use farmville. :)

Oh for the record the last I tried the Mafia Wars game on iOS it was not tied to your MF game on FB. It was a stand-alone thing and kind of greatly diminished. Maybe that has changed.

As for playing Facebook games on my iPad I use SplashTop remote. About the only FB game I play is Farkle. I don't even know why lol. Oh play Live Poker too.

OK my corn needs harvesting, gotta go! :)

Michael

Shel Dannie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm wondering what I will need to know to have the capacity to make an internet application, phone application, iPhone/iPod/iPad application, iPhone/iPod/iPad games, and facebook games, and also flash games. As this will really affect my future plans. I'm still at a young age, and I am very new to any of what you may propose for me. Please clarify all subjects and knowledge as I may not understand much.

I need to know everything I need for making any of the things listed above. I'm really not experienced in any programming or script-writing, but I am very active on keyboards, and I am willing to learn everything.

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I use Farmville on the Ipad and on Facebook. I can tell you that on the Ipad it works but you do not have access to all the things that you get when you use Facebook.

Kathy120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Michael you said you play farkle. Did you have to down load it or play it on facebook. When i go on facebook most of the games i play are listed except farkle.Can you help me. I really enjoy the game but I love my ipad 2 more :)

Most reactions

Latest posts