What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook for iPad finally released!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So is that the iPad version? It says it's "Facebook for iPhone" still. In the iTunes store nothing hows up under iPad when you type in Facebook.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, I believe it is the iPhone version. I installed the iPhone version on Friday and when I follow this person's link it says "installed"
I'm hoping for a true iPad version to show up soon.
Cheers all.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the iPhone version and when I looked at updates, there was the update for an iPad version. Installing now!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It seems to just be seeding into the UK store now. Try again and you should get an update to version 4.0. I just did.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got it. Lots of stuff I like about it! But I'm not deleting MyPad just yet.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice app but still has some bugs I'm afraid. It doesn't show any comments with wall photos! I have one with 6 comments and this app says "no comments". What the heck? Nice full screen view though.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts