What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook for iPad finally released!

gatecitycanes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble opening this? I get the blue full screen Facebook logo and then it crashes.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did that with me too...I rebooted iPad...Facebook still crashed but I uninstalled and then reinstalled and it is now fine. I love the look of it. I am sure any bugs will be sorted out soon.

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just updated the app and got on the forum to see that everybody already knew lol. finally the app is official !

gatecitycanes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did that with me too...I rebooted iPad...Facebook still crashed but I uninstalled and then reinstalled and it is now fine. I love the look of it. I am sure any bugs will be sorted out soon.

Thanks. The uninstall/reinstall did the trick. I'm really digging the new app!

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble opening this? I get the blue full screen Facebook logo and then it crashes.

Just downloaded from the Australian App store and I got the blue screen of death as well.
Rebooting the iPad did not work so I did the uninstall, syn, turn off, reintsall, sync routine and it now appears to work okay.

Now all I really need is a decent Google+ App. Hopefully this will spur the G+ people on.

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
K1W1 said:
Just downloaded from the Australian App store and I got the blue screen of death as well.
Rebooting the iPad did not work so I did the uninstall, syn, turn off, reintsall, sync routine and it now appears to work okay.

Now all I really need is a decent Google+ App. Hopefully this will spur the G+ people on.

In Austria all working, just downloaded :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
K1W1 said:

I downloaded mine through a link In another thread here as it wasn't in our App store at the time. I saw it download and then it just disappeared for about an hour and a half. The App store read installed. Then it just turned up...go figure?

Manchoa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.catarsis.eu
Downloaded it this morning from App Store Estonia. Not bad, not good, like Liike better

Sent from Tommy's iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions