What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook app?

laurieb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my Ipad and really loving it.

What Facebook app do you use on your Ipad? Can we chat on the Ipad at all or not?
I have Friendly downloaded now.

Thanks,Laurie

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
laurieb said:
I just got my Ipad and really loving it.

What Facebook app do you use on your Ipad? Can we chat on the Ipad at all or not?
I have Friendly downloaded now.

Thanks,Laurie

The best Facebook app in my opinion is Friendly, and I bought the paid version, which is worth it in my opinion. You can chat through friendly, and you can also get another app called Chat for Facebook with Push. As long as you have the app running in the background, you will always be connected and online to Facebook, and if someone try's to chat with you, then a message will pop up on the screen. I forgot how much it cost. $1 or $2 I think. Both apps are very good.

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Also, Friendly does NOT push chat notifications like the Chat for Facebook app.

And also, there is an app called Flickpad Pro. It basically updates you on any new pictures uploaded from friends on Facebook and flickr (if you use flickr). I think it was $2.99, very much worth the money.

Last edited:
OP
L

laurieb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank for the tip on Facebook apps.
If anybody else has any ideas on good apps or games, let me know.

I was also wondering how you get more screens?

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts