What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook app question

Dan_Knight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,

I sometimes use the Facebook app for iPad. I recall, on rare occasion, being able to view (and comment on) a discussion in a way that it occupied the entire screen. Much easier to read and compose a comment. However, all I a, able to do now is see it on the right hand side taking up only approximately 1/3 of the screen. It is annoying to read all the comments and compose my own in such a narrow pane, and I'm wondering if there's some way to display the post and its comments using the entire screen.

Please advise, thank you.

Dan

OP
D

Dan_Knight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I have seen a few of these apps listed online, but I'm just cautious about using something like that, unless I know it is safe and non-intrusive of my information.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The apps depend on FaceBook's API's and settings. They are no less and no more secure than using FaceBook directly.

That said, some are far better than others. I have not used any of them in a long time, so I won't venture a recommendation.

I do use Flipboard on occasion, and you can both read and comment on FaceBook posts there. While it is only good for reading and commenting on your newsfeed, it does work well for that; and for reading many other sources of news and social information.

Most reactions

Latest posts