1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

MyLine for Facebook - Personal Facebook TimeLine App

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by koppercreative, Jul 1, 2011.

1. koppercreative

koppercreative iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MyLine is your personal timeline of your entire facebook history, plus social feed of all that's happening now. Browse wall posts, photos, status updates, attended events, check-in’s, and more, all organized nicely for an awesome viewing experience. Have a laugh or two from some old wall posts and forgotten memories, or see what everyone's been up to recently. Comment on a wall post from years back to rehash a good laugh. MyLine is a new way to look at old and recent social history; there’s no better way view the present and to look back at the past.

:ipad-back: You can find it on the Apple App Store, currently ranked #9 for "Social Networking" apps.

Reviews:

"Most innovative and beautiful Facebook app for the iPad, MyLine" - Apple-site met iPhone, iPad, Mac en meer

"MyLine iPad app has renewed my excitement about using Facebook on the iPad again." - iPad Apps | Best iPad Apps

"Best Facebook experience on iPad" - twitter @nicholaspatten

More:

MyLine has two unique modes - each specifically designed to be an awesome iPad experience...

Past:
    - View a month-by-month timeline of your entire Facebook history. Including photos, wall posts, statuses and more...
    - Flick through the line to view stacks of your old photos
    - Found an old memory? Tap the stack to view everything from that month

Present:
    - See your live Facebook feed, updating in real-time!
    - The display is broken down into all the categories you care about including status updates, photos, checkins and more
    - Like and comment on your friends posts using MyLine's unique interface

MyLine is the best way to check out Facebook on the iPad - so download it today!
  2. Yeng

Yeng iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seriously, I don’t like the Facebook timeline and I prefer the old version.

agrandissement penis
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012