MyLine for Facebook - Personal Facebook TimeLine App

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by koppercreative, Jul 1, 2011.

1. koppercreative

koppercreative iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MyLine is your personal timeline of your entire facebook history, plus social feed of all that's happening now. Browse wall posts, photos, status updates, attended events, check-in’s, and more, all organized nicely for an awesome viewing experience. Have a laugh or two from some old wall posts and forgotten memories, or see what everyone's been up to recently. Comment on a wall post from years back to rehash a good laugh. MyLine is a new way to look at old and recent social history; there’s no better way view the present and to look back at the past.

:ipad-back: You can find it on the Apple App Store, currently ranked #9 for "Social Networking" apps.

Reviews:

"Most innovative and beautiful Facebook app for the iPad, MyLine" - Apple-site met iPhone, iPad, Mac en meer

"MyLine iPad app has renewed my excitement about using Facebook on the iPad again." - iPad Apps | Best iPad Apps

"Best Facebook experience on iPad" - twitter @nicholaspatten

More:

MyLine has two unique modes - each specifically designed to be an awesome iPad experience...

Past:
    - View a month-by-month timeline of your entire Facebook history. Including photos, wall posts, statuses and more...
    - Flick through the line to view stacks of your old photos
    - Found an old memory? Tap the stack to view everything from that month

Present:
    - See your live Facebook feed, updating in real-time!
    - The display is broken down into all the categories you care about including status updates, photos, checkins and more
    - Like and comment on your friends posts using MyLine's unique interface

MyLine is the best way to check out Facebook on the iPad - so download it today!
  2. Yeng

Yeng iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seriously, I don’t like the Facebook timeline and I prefer the old version.

agrandissement penis
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012