1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Facebook App Malfunction (of sorts)

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by brianwalker10, Dec 28, 2011.

1. brianwalker10

brianwalker10 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, and I need help in a pretty distressing dilemma.

I was using the Facebook app to chat with my friend, and I was telling him about something. At first I thought it odd that he wasn't replying, but I simply ignored that because it was normal for him. So I went on and on, talking and stuff. When I restarted the iPad because something was malfunctioning, I returned to the facebook app to find that everything I told my friend just disappeared. The most recent message I could see was about a day ago.

Please understand that the things I told him are of great importance, and they're A LOT. About enough to fill seven pages worth of info. I can't simply recall everything I told him, so is there any way I can recover all that lost info? I would be very grateful if someone can help me.