What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excell in Docs to Go

billo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Docs to Go on my IPad mini. In Excell it doesn't seem to be able to create charts from the data. Do I have to buy an add on or is there another application that can do this.

Thanks
Bill

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Bill,

as far as I know there is no way to create a chart with Docs to Go. (I could be wrong, but I haven't a way to do it.)
If I were you I would either have a look at "Numbers" or use something like "CloudOn".
Numbers is an excellent spreadsheet app from Apple and with CloudOn you work in the cloud with a copy of a real Excel sheet.

Hope this helps.

Knut

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does any of these spreadsheets allow sorting of data? like to keep a list of books read but be able to sort by title

TPOXATA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I use filters in xls/x document? Which app to use? I've tried with Numbers but it doesn't work.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Could you try CloudOn? It is an app and a service. It is as the name suggests something within the cloud, and you have a fully working excel version at your finger tips. Hence all your required excel features will work. Knut

TPOXATA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I open it directly in CloudOn when they're attached in mail?

I haven't ipad now but after 1 week I'll buy one and it's important for me.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Most reactions

Latest posts