What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Excel App in wich I can insert comments into the cell !!!

SC25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm searching an application that allow insert comments for a cell in Excel. I try Docs to Go and Numbers but those app doesn't allow that function.

Thanks

Ba6636

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SC25 said:
Hello to all. I'm searching an application that allow insert comments for a cell in Excel. I try Docs to Go and Numbers but those app doesn't allow that function.

Thanks

Quick Office has thies feature.

DrDealin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using Office2hd but when I create the excel spreadsheet on my computer and then send it into box.net where I want to hold it I am having a issue with it when I send it to office2hd. It doesn't allow me to edit the spreadsheet. Is there a certain way I should have created it in excel so it opens properly in office2hd

Thanks

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Don't know

I've never had any issues creating excel sheets on my pc and editing and using them on my iPad. I don't go via a drop box though. I just email myself or use Office2HD's wifi transfer option

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts