1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

excel and ppts

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by truth4skot, Mar 11, 2011.

1. truth4skot

truth4skot iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was wondering if i can save any excel or ppt that i make. i have docs to go app...im trying to play with the app. im stuck in getting a new excel spreadsheet and saving it where?
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    OK - do you have DropBox or MobileMe? You can save them there. Or GoodReader can save any file via USB or WiFi.

If you have MobileMe you can save from inside the app - 'Pages', 'Numbers', or 'Keynote' - probably DropBox too.

Send us some more details - - we're all 'hyper' over the release of the iPad2 today!!! (No, I can't afford one too!)

Tim
    Scotland
  3. truth4skot

truth4skot iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no drop box app.. do i need it with doc to go?goodreader an app?
    i just have the original ipad. im trying to get to know it better.
    can i use ipad like an laptop and create files and spreadsheets and ppts and send via attachments?
  4. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,986 / 1
    I don't use Docs 2 Go, but look for an icon that looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it up and to the right, or just an arrow curving up and to the right. Tap on that an you should see your sharing options.

At the very least there will be the ability to send the file by email attachment.