What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

excel and ppts

truth4skot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was wondering if i can save any excel or ppt that i make. i have docs to go app...im trying to play with the app. im stuck in getting a new excel spreadsheet and saving it where?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - do you have DropBox or MobileMe? You can save them there. Or GoodReader can save any file via USB or WiFi.

If you have MobileMe you can save from inside the app - 'Pages', 'Numbers', or 'Keynote' - probably DropBox too.

Send us some more details - - we're all 'hyper' over the release of the iPad2 today!!! (No, I can't afford one too!)

Tim
Scotland

OP
T

truth4skot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
OK - do you have DropBox or MobileMe? You can save them there. Or GoodReader can save any file via USB or WiFi.

If you have MobileMe you can save from inside the app - 'Pages', 'Numbers', or 'Keynote' - probably DropBox too.

Send us some more details - - we're all 'hyper' over the release of the iPad2 today!!! (No, I can't afford one too!)

Tim
Scotland

no drop box app.. do i need it with doc to go?goodreader an app?
i just have the original ipad. im trying to get to know it better.
can i use ipad like an laptop and create files and spreadsheets and ppts and send via attachments?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't use Docs 2 Go, but look for an icon that looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it up and to the right, or just an arrow curving up and to the right. Tap on that an you should see your sharing options.

At the very least there will be the ability to send the file by email attachment.

Most reactions