1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Emotobooks?

Discussion in 'iBooks' started by Dengar, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Dengar

Dengar iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Guys,

I just found your community and it looks great. I can't wait to be apart of it and get into some real discussions I love sci-fi. One of the best genres out there in my opinion. I was wondering if any of you heard of emotobooks? I was at a comic con and heard some people talking about it. Apparently they have a sci-fi one. Anyone know anything about this medium? Good? Bad? I heard I could get it on my iPad so it really peeked my intrest.

Thanx in Advance
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,030 / 1
    First I've heard of Emotobooks. The concept is interesting, but I'm not sure I'd prefer it if it just became a crutch for poor writing. I don't see anything in the App Store, but I did not look very hard.

Welcome to the Forum.
  3. followthesapper

followthesapper iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0