What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights question...

Malsgrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do a dream heights tower code search on this site. They have at 48 pages where people posted their codes. Copy and paste and yyou will soon have more neighbor than u know what to do with! :)

OP
A

areader50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far I have sky bridges on 6, 21, 36, and 51

They SHOULD give us cash when we go pass each height... Especially since the fast elevator is 3 then they jump to 40 for neo... That's just nuts.

Babypop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CZWTWEZ & CXKEOHN

Add us, we play all the time.
Would also like to know why they don't rotate your neighbors to visit more often?

OP
A

areader50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Casey123 said:
Hi. I am new to this...I installed the update at the App Store yesterday and now nothing works. I get a black screen where the tower should be with blue edges..I removed the ame from ipad and tried to reinstall but same thing happens...Anyone else have this happen and how do I fix it?

Sorry Casey, hasn't happened to me.

Casey123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks leelai.
If I reset the iPad will i lose everything like my contacts, etc?

KMVBH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am at 18 floors. All my contacts don't show up on my one sky bridge and some of my employees have halos of light around them. What is that?

emh716

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the point of having 2 (or more) sky bridges if the same neighbors are on both sky bridges? Please respond! :eek:
Thanks,
emh716 (Elise)

missmousechic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KMVBH said:
I am at 18 floors. All my contacts don't show up on my one sky bridge and some of my employees have halos of light around them. What is that?

Sounds like made skills-all your workers have 5 points for 24hrs

Most reactions