What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights question...

areader50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have 4 sky bridges and over 200 neighbors. Why do I only see the same 18 names in all of the bridges? Shouldn't it be different friends so you can collect from all the different bridges? Does anyone NOT have this issue?

Thanks

BETVKGN

Malsgrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering that myself... Is the neo elevator worth the $$$?

Malsgrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish u could see what stores neighbors had so u could shop accordingly...ok, I think I'm getting outta control! :)

wateredown88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keep building and when you're able to make a skybridge, itll let you for no cost. It let me at floors 6 & 21 so far.

Malsgrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why can't I put my phone down?!? Love this game but it could b Sooo much better if each sky bridge held different neighbors and if u could use ur $$$ to buy stuff for treasure cash ins. And if u could go search trough ur neighbors towers for the goods u needed....

Rowena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I´m new to this. Do I have to pay cash to fire and hire people or is there any other way?

Thanks,

Johns0218

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can fire people for free as long as they are not stocking anything. When its time to stock, just click on the employees and click fire. To hire people, you just have to make sure to keep building apartments along the way so you will have people to choose from.

Ladysmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cash in DreamHeights

Hi all,
I'm new and was wondering if there's a way to earn (not pay out of my own wallet) the cash in DreamHeights.:eek:
Thanks!

Rowena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can fire people for free as long as they are not stocking anything. When its time to stock, just click on the employees and click fire. To hire people, you just have to make sure to keep building apartments along the way so you will have people to choose from.

Thank you John!
My code is BMLHGRE. Don´t have any neighbors yet, ha ha :rolleyes:

/Rowena

ndemarco66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get to the treasure chest buried in the ground underneath the building? I wonder what it has in it?

Most reactions

Latest posts