What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights facebook friends

Chisox21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all. If you noticed with yesterday's DH update, you can now invite friends from Facebook to be in your building.. You can spend your hearts to get them up to a 10 in their specialty.. That means alot more coins, etc. So, with that said, if you're on FB, and we all are, lets get the invites going!

My FB is Scotty VanVliet.. add me and vise versa! See ya'll in my building!!

dadnmad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all. If you noticed with yesterday's DH update, you can now invite friends from Facebook to be in your building.. You can spend your hearts to get them up to a 10 in their specialty.. That means alot more coins, etc. So, with that said, if you're on FB, and we all are, lets get the invites going!

My FB is Scotty VanVliet.. add me and vise versa! See ya'll in my building!!

Will send invite via Facebook.. My Facebook account is Bobby dadnmad Webb. Peace

Kasimir007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Facebook Name is Kasimir Jaegher.
please add me, And could you Tell me how to add fb Friends, cause I don't tralla Know how to do it!!

OP
C

Chisox21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Facebook Name is Kasimir Jaegher.
please add me, And could you Tell me how to add fb Friends, cause I don't tralla Know how to do it!!

Which one are you? There's 4 with that name... All you have to do is select a floor with a vacant spot in a loft and select "Move a friend in" If someone one your facebook is playing, then you can add them to your tower.. and use your hearts to get them up to a 10 in their specialty..

L

Lindabub

I'm all for the Facebook adds, definitely worth having friends for big bonuses! I tried looking for a few of you, lol, but I'm afraid of adding the wrong person. This is my Facebook ******************£** (Linda Hanna). Feel free to add me, I play everyday and I'll accept everyone on Facebook! Thanks! :)

MODERATOR NOTICE-PLEASE DO NOT POST FACEBOOK LINKS-PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lindabub

I have a tip for your Facebook employees: You can move in/evict them repeatedly until they fit a job you want them to! I would not waste your hearts on leveling them to 10, unless they're in a big payout job (i.e Plastic Surgeon, Aerospace Lab), or unless you have A LOT of Facebook emloyees to fill the lesser paying positions. Just a suggestion :)

L

Lindabub

Okay, my Facebook link was removed, which seems really really silly to me since the game in question is making Facebook friends a necessity to play it. This being a forum of the game, well, you would think it would be allowed.

Anyways, name is Linda Hanna, Toronto, Ontario. You can PM me here and I'll gladly send you the link to my FB if you can't find me. Chisox, I can't find you, several people with that name appear to me and I don't want to invite the wrong person. Thanks :)

OP
C

Chisox21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, my Facebook link was removed, which seems really really silly to me since the game in question is making Facebook friends a necessity to play it. This being a forum of the game, well, you would think it would be allowed.

Anyways, name is Linda Hanna, Toronto, Ontario. You can PM me here and I'll gladly send you the link to my FB if you can't find me. Chisox, I can't find you, several people with that name appear to me and I don't want to invite the wrong person. Thanks :)

Linda, PM'd you... :) I saw that too. You can evict and bring back until you get the right specialty.. Lol.. But, I am having issues moving my FB friends in.. I moved in 3 with no issues, but now, I have 2 or 3 new FB friends that don't show up.. Maybe it's an iphone/Ipad issue? If you play on your Iphone (Like I do) and your FB friend is using an Ipad to play, they can't be moved in? Anyone else have this issue?

L

Lindabub

Linda, PM'd you... :) I saw that too. You can evict and bring back until you get the right specialty.. Lol.. But, I am having issues moving my FB friends in.. I moved in 3 with no issues, but now, I have 2 or 3 new FB friends that don't show up.. Maybe it's an iphone/Ipad issue? If you play on your Iphone (Like I do) and your FB friend is using an Ipad to play, they can't be moved in? Anyone else have this issue?

I do play on iPhone, and you're right about the moving in Facebook friends issue. I notice a delay anyways, they will all eventually show up, no worries there, but sometimes they take hours or days to be there, it's not immediate. After a day though, I try logging out of Facebook. Quite a few times when I logged back in friends started to show up. I guess it needs a refresh sometimes. Be patient anyways, they show up sooner or later lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

Chisox21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do play on iPhone, and you're right about the moving in Facebook friends issue. I notice a delay anyways, they will all eventually show up, no worries there, but sometimes they take hours or days to be there, it's not immediate. After a day though, I try logging out of Facebook. Quite a few times when I logged back in friends started to show up. I guess it needs a refresh sometimes. Be patient anyways, they show up sooner or later lol :)

Thanks!!! But I am not that patient! Lol.. Some showed up yesterday and still awaiting on a few more.. This game is SO addicting! I hope they keep updating it with more levels and maybe even a new floor type..

OP
C

Chisox21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!!! But I am not that patient! Lol.. Some showed up yesterday and still awaiting on a few more.. This game is SO addicting! I hope they keep updating it with more levels and maybe even a new floor type..

The log out/in worked! Thanks!!

Veonique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi. i am having the same issue. i moved in 3 of my fb friends and now i cannot move them in at all. it says i moved in all my playing fb frinds and when i send the invite to move them in they still dont show up. HELP!!!!!!!

holllyw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Holly Whitehead so if you could all add me on Facebook that would be great, and send me a private message so I know you're playing dream heights too :)
My profile picture is of me in a blue coat with my boyfriend, that should narrow it down since they'll probably be more than one! Thank youuuuu

Most reactions

Latest posts