What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights facebook friends

jenlovestool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My fb is Jennifer king from tulsa Oklahomai I'm wearing a big fur hood in my pic my tower code is PWEMDP I've requested most of u already

SweetSarahGirlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Anybody that would like to add me on Facebook to be neighbors on Dream Heights can find me on Facebook as Sarah Cross Goins in Tennessee. To my knowledge I'm the only one but just in case there is a picture of me with my daughter when she was a few months old. Also, my tower code is CCKXLBJ. Anyone who adds me on Facebook please message me and let me know you're adding me for Dream Heights! Thanks!

dadnmad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For dream heights lovers, there's an even better new tower game called Lil kingdom, one word...EPIC, c ya there yawl.

dadnmad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kasimir007 said:
My Facebook Name is Kasimir Jaegher.
please add me, And could you Tell me how to add fb Friends, cause I don't tralla Know how to do it!!

Just go on to your Facebook account, click friends, then add or find friends & type said friend name in. Peace

shonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, also had issue with friends disappearing. Logged out and in again and it worked. Please add me as facebook friend "Theo Schonken" and send me message. Tower code is CIJJCVS. Thanks

camonx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im trying to PM you guys, but I'm a noob to this site, it says I need to have posted 6 times in order to PM other members, I think tthis is number 5

Most reactions

Latest posts