What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draw/Write on Document

CaneToadGeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to use my stylus to draw and annotate on a document of my own making. My document was developed in MS Word but I also have a PDF version. I use this document as a template in my job and it would be enormously helpful if I could achieve this goal. Does anyone know of a suitable app for this?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, there are a lot of apps that'll let you annotate your own PDFs. To start:

1) Goodreader ($4.99 USD) - described as the "Swiss Army Knife" of apps cause it'll do way more than just annotate PDFs

2) iAnnotate ($9.99 USD) - the premier PDF annotation app

3) neuAnnotate (FREE!) - pretty robust for a free app

There are oodles more, but this'll give you an idea of the range of products available.

With all of them, you can "Open In..." your PDF (either from email or an online storage or iTunes) to get started.

I'd actually recommend Goodreader, mainly because it IS so versatile. However, give neuAnnotate a try. I've used it and it's quite friendly ... especially if all you want to do is annotate a specific/one PDF.

Good luck.

Marilyn

P.S. And yes, you'll have to use the PDF version of your template - although iAnnotate will convert the .doc file to PDF for viewing and/or annotating...

OP
C

CaneToadGeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Marilyn,

Many thanks for your help. I'll give these a try.

Regards,
Jase

Most reactions

Latest posts