What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Checking scanned shipping lists

karppa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

I'd like to scan all our shipping lists on the server (as PDF). On my iPad, I'd like to access them in the ware-house, make a tag/circle/cross on the screen for every row that are verified and save this document as a new "checked" document for further processing by the inivoicing people. Just as you would make a tick on the paper row when you have verified it.

Any solutions? A drawing software, that could read a scanned (PDF) document (to the background) and allow writing on it and able to save the background along with the signs/letters drawn on it?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out SignMyPad in the App Store. Several other Forum members have used this app for similar applications. You can mark up PDF documents, sign them, check boxes etc and save and email the integrated PDF document that results.

If you're just looking to markup PDF documents and save and email the resulting file then GoodReader will do this too.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts