What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

BMWdriver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, not sure if anyone can help. My 11yo daughter has been playing Dragonvale since early this year. She is up to level 38. When she logged in today, she found she was at level 6 and the single island didn't bear any resemblance to anything she had done.

My advice was to log out of game centre and log back in. Didn't help. I logged into my Dragonvale which showed her as a friend at level 38 but if I visited her, it showed as Level 6.

Thoughts on where we go to fix it or what has happened?

Her name is Molbry01.

Thanks in advance.

David

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BMWdriver said:
Hi all, not sure if anyone can help. My 11yo daughter has been playing Dragonvale since early this year. She is up to level 38. When she logged in today, she found she was at level 6 and the single island didn't bear any resemblance to anything she had done.

My advice was to log out of game centre and log back in. Didn't help. I logged into my Dragonvale which showed her as a friend at level 38 but if I visited her, it showed as Level 6.

Thoughts on where we go to fix it or what has happened?

Her name is Molbry01.

Thanks in advance.

David

So sad to hear that.

Here's from BFS FAQs:

My game started over from Level 1 and I lost all of my progress! How can I get back to where I was in the game?

This can happen if you had to change your AppleID password, updated your iOS, were required to agree to new Apple Terms of Service, created a new Game Center nickname, or logged out of Game Center altogether.

First, open the Game Center app and make certain you are logged in to your Game Center account with the same account under which you were previously playing.

If you need to retrieve your Game Center password or account information, please contact Apple support as we do not have access to that information.

If a technical situation requires a park transfer we will do our best to accommodate. But in general we do not perform park transfers.

If you are still having issues, please email us at [email protected]. Please be sure to include your Game Center nickname in the email.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What i like most from the Snow Globe is the crystal clear ball, you can see whatever is behind it, they have not made that kind of decoration before. Just like the new appearance of Seasonal Dragon, its wings is silky soft, it is see-through.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone notice that all the Opposite Dragon is not in the Market? Is it Rapture now? :D

BMWdriver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
So sad to hear that.

Here's from BFS FAQs:

My game started over from Level 1 and I lost all of my progress! How can I get back to where I was in the game?

This can happen if you had to change your AppleID password, updated your iOS, were required to agree to new Apple Terms of Service, created a new Game Center nickname, or logged out of Game Center altogether.

First, open the Game Center app and make certain you are logged in to your Game Center account with the same account under which you were previously playing.

If you need to retrieve your Game Center password or account information, please contact Apple support as we do not have access to that information.

If a technical situation requires a park transfer we will do our best to accommodate. But in general we do not perform park transfers.

If you are still having issues, please email us at [email protected]. Please be sure to include your Game Center nickname in the email.

Unfortunately, doesn't help. She didn't change anything. It just went from level 38 last time she was on to level 6 this time... We have sent an email to backflip, as she is distraught.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
I got my first Sakura with Tree and Flower! I love the egg :)

Congrats! I'm jealous!! I've been getting numerous fails :( I really, really, really want one!

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
What i like most from the Snow Globe is the crystal clear ball, you can see whatever is behind it, they have not made that kind of decoration before. Just like the new appearance of Seasonal Dragon, its wings is silky soft, it is see-through.

The changes they made are awsome! I love the new seasonal habitat and the snow globe is full of surprises :)

GoPaisley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Yes, the next level will go to 42.

:D diz diz dizzy

Thanks for the replies. I am looking forward to being able to advance again. :). I still need Silver, Platinum and Gold Olympus so I will be busy over the holidays. I will have loads of free time to play since the world is still here and all.

GoPaisley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to get a second dragon of a few that I only have one of. Does it help to use that dragon bred with one of the pair used to get it? For example to get a Clover dragon is it helpful to breed clover and earth or stick with moss and flower? Many thanks for all the help offered here!!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GoPaisley said:
I am trying to get a second dragon of a few that I only have one of. Does it help to use that dragon bred with one of the pair used to get it? For example to get a Clover dragon is it helpful to breed clover and earth or stick with moss and flower? Many thanks for all the help offered here!!

Yes you can on other dragon, but some dragon like Clover have a special breeding rule, Moss is required + Plant or any Plant Hybrid. So Clover + Moss will do. But Moss + Flower is a better choice for least fail time

Last edited:

GoPaisley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Yes you can on other dragon, but some dragon like Clover have a special breeding rule, Moss is required + Plant or any Plant Hybrid. So Clover + Moss will do. But Moss + Flower is a better choice for least fail time

Wow! I didn't know that Moss was required. Thanks for letting me know. Are there other dragons, such as Sukura, that also have a required component? I am going for a second Sukura and a second Apocalypse.
Sincere Thanks for the advice.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GoPaisley said:
Wow! I didn't know that Moss was required. Thanks for letting me know. Are there other dragons, such as Sukura, that also have a required component? I am going for a second Sukura and a second Apocalypse.
Sincere Thanks for the advice.

Limited Dragons that have special breeding rules:

Bloom = Storm + Plant or Plant hybrid

Butterfly = Firefly + Air or Air hybrid

Equinox = Blazing + Water or Water hybrid

Clover = Moss + Plant or Plant hybrid

Solstice = Blazing + Earth or Earth hybrid

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts