What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

LSnake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, but I have also noticed that not everyone's islands are the same. Swung by Suz's place to pick up my party hats, and her medium and large trees are blue!

Those blue trees are awesome! I want blue trees! lol. :)

SandySB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the new look is wonderful! I'd be happy if the light dusting of snow stayed, 'cuz it looks so pretty, but there may be heavier snow coming. I love all the added touches to all the decorations too. The Seasonal dragon is beautiful, and the Apocolypse habitat makes me laugh with its flames and bats!
Great job, BackFlip Studios!!
Your programmers and artists rock!

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
msstormies said:
Did you guys tap on the snow globe lol weeee

I am trying to get enough coins to upgrade one of my rainbow habitats. Should I buy the snow globe first?

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LSnake said:
Those blue trees are awesome! I want blue trees! lol. :)

The original green trees on my islands have turned blue and my bought yellow trees have turned green. I have visited some of my friends and the pink tree on their EPI has decorations and mine doesn't. Is this because they have upgraded?

I think the Christmas effects are wonderful.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jonew10 said:
The original green trees on my islands have turned blue and my bought yellow trees have turned green. I have visited some of my friends and the pink tree on their EPI has decorations and mine doesn't. Is this because they have upgraded?

I think the Christmas effects are wonderful.

So the blue tree is the obstacle and can not be bought. The green tree or the Happy Tree from the market remains green. I wish they also made that blue or we can buy the trees and rocks from obstacle.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jonew10 said:
I am trying to get enough coins to upgrade one of my rainbow habitats. Should I buy the snow globe first?

I think the snow globe is over price, for a small decoration like that it's not worth it, it's the most expensive decoration, more expensive than the volcano. And the price is weird 12,000,025. Seems like BFS made a mistake in putting the price, the 0000 should not be there. I think they really want to make it 1225 as in December 25. :) just wait a few more days maybe it will mark down. ;)

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
So the blue tree is the obstacle and can not be bought. The green tree or the Happy Tree from the market remains green. I wish they also made that blue or we can buy the trees and rocks from obstacle.

Yes I wish I would have never cut the down!

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I think the snow globe is over price, for a small decoration like that it's not worth it, it's the most expensive decoration, more expensive than the volcano. And the price is weird 12,000,025. Seems like BFS made a mistake in putting the price, the 0000 should not be there. I think they really want to make it 1225 as in December 25. :) just wait a few more days maybe it will mark down. ;)

Thanks for the advice. I will wait and see. I can always visit my friends' if I don't get my own in time.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't get the equinox the first time around, but I finally got it!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

franciscs16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love = Cactus + Flower 5hrs
Clover = Flower + Moss 7hrs
Sakura = Flower + Tree 10 hrs
Butterfly = Air + Firefly 12hrs
Emerald = Crystal + Lichen 31hrs
Bloom = Plant + Storm 13hrs
Pearl = Snow + Seaweed 30hrs
Ruby = Chrome + Scorch 31hrs
Platinum = Rust + Water 49hrs

So many dragons to breed...so little time....gotta breed them all :)

Most reactions