What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Apocalypse is 16hrs10mins in enhance cave. If it is 16hrs or 16gems to speed up, it could be Copper.

You are right!! I got a copper:(

Now I put mine and cactus again and i got a 38hr speed up timer.. What can that be?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sunfresh said:
You are right!! I got a copper:(

Now I put mine and cactus again and i got a 38hr speed up timer.. What can that be?

37h36m=38gems is a Silver
38h24m=39gems is a Moon/Sun/Rainbow

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm glad so many people are reporting successes at last. After 5 fails I have got my Leap Year with firefly and seaweed, and I've got Kairos later this evening to speed it up. I particularly wanted the Leap Year as my birthday fall on the Leap Year - 29th Feb.

Thank you everyone who has sent me gems in the last few days for my gifting tree. You have really helped and I only need one more. I have kept a note of who has sent to me and I will be able to send back to you over the next few days. THANK YOU ALL

MwSlim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll have another one from me soon, I'm just waiting for me tree to grow some more gems :)

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s 

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good evening Dragonvale friends,

Now I have eaten soup for two days, just to save up for enough gems. Dragonvale life has been challenging in terms of both time and money. The possibilities seem to be endless these days ....

I wonder if the Backflip people are joking around with us;
Why else would I have managed to get two Leap-Year-dragons? Probably also a Butterfly coming ...
Can´t even remember the combos ... (the last one is Air and Firefly on the island)

My old strategy to complain seems not worth much now. What should I do? ;)

Breed-On out there. And all Luck to you!

Btw - I bought a Christmas tree - no I mean a Gifting tree ;o)

Marc - A very BIG Thank You for all the work you do which makes playing easier ...

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
I hear it's a small chance, but it is possible. What did you use to get your leap year?

I didn't even need to worry about it. Leap year #2 on the way from plasma and blazing. First was from mine cactus.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just saw the apocalypse dragon in the market, then I saw all the other dragons. This is going to be impossible to get.

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
Just saw the apocalypse dragon in the market, then I saw all the other dragons. This is going to be impossible to get.

I guess I spoke to soon, got an apocalypse with linchen and magnetic

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
oldsmol said:
Good evening Dragonvale friends,

Now I have eaten soup for two days, just to save up for enough gems. Dragonvale life has been challenging in terms of both time and money. The possibilities seem to be endless these days ....

I wonder if the Backflip people are joking around with us;
Why else would I have managed to get two Leap-Year-dragons? Probably also a Butterfly coming ...
Can´t even remember the combos ... (the last one is Air and Firefly on the island)

My old strategy to complain seems not worth much now. What should I do? ;)

Breed-On out there. And all Luck to you!

Btw - I bought a Christmas tree - no I mean a Gifting tree ;o)

Marc - A very BIG Thank You for all the work you do which makes playing easier ...

THANK YOU also for always giving me compliments and showing gratitude.

Your witty humor reminds me of ColorfulVibration, a funny and intelligent man who is also a member here but have not heard from him a long time now. :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Breeding rules for Bloom Dragon has change. It requires Storm + Plant or any Plant hybrid. Thanks to Sandbox

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:

Your witty humor reminds me of ColorfulVibration, a funny and intelligent man who is also a member here but have not heard from him a long time now. :)

I've been wondering about Colorful too! No word.

GCID: princesssuzabella

MwSlim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got an apocalypse!!!!!!
uzuhe6yd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:

Yes thank you Marc!! And to this amazing group may you all have a very blessed holiday you are all so very very kind.

Most reactions