What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sabahe78 said:
Leap Year is going to be my throb, it comes with so many fails. Not to mention Sun/Moon/Rainbow fails.

I got Butterfly this morning, need 2 more for egg and baby size.

What did u use for butterfly?

GCID: princesssuzabella

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope there will be a new update today, new Christmas dragon, snow in our island, Seasonal Dragon change to winter appearance and the Sun Stone beam lights in the sky.

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I hope there will be a new update today, new Christmas dragon, snow in our island, Seasonal Dragon change to winter appearance and the Sun Stone beam lights in the sky.

What's the Sun Stone?

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. HAY DAY: KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Level:28 DRAGONVALE: Level: 14

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know how long the Apocalypse-Dragon will be in the market? I have serious trouble breeding him...

GCid: raephu

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
What's the Sun Stone?

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. HAY DAY: KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: HD chat@ toucharcade.com Level:28 DRAGONVALE: Level: 14

The decoration for Solstice Dragon, when day of solstice is near it will glow just like now and when the actual day of solstice comes it will beam lights up in the sky. :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
raephu said:
Does anybody know how long the Apocalypse-Dragon will be in the market? I have serious trouble breeding him...

FB only announce that it will available until early next year when the world does not come to an end :) no specific date.

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
FB only announce that it will available until early next year when the world does not come to an end :) no specific date.

Thank you and happy armageddon everyone! :D

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
raephu said:
Thank you and happy armageddon everyone! :D

I've been trying for the apocalypse dragon - so many times and so many fails. I have a rainbow and leap year incubating that I don't need! Way too many dragons from lichen and magnetic and high fails in rare dragons!

I needed a Sakura dragon as I only bred one. I got my second on my fifth try, so now my egg for display is almost done.

I need an emerald dragon for my egg display, as I hatched 2 and couldn't couldn't get a 3rd for display. The dragon list of possible outcomes is much longer due to new dragons added! That's an ouch factor!

Still need to get another 'beastie'. For now, I would be really happy to have an apocalypse to fill my empty habitat.

Have redone islands! All my leap year dragons have come out of the hibernation cave. Shame we can't see the names, as many of you are now flying free amongst my islands.

:D diz diz dizzy

SandySB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so happy for all of my fellow DV addicts! All my friends who missed out on the limited dragons now have a chance to get them! And we can now put two dragons in the beautiful Rainbow and Sun/Moon and Seasonal habitats! YAY! Thank You, BackFlip Studios, for making everyone so happy!

Breed On!!!

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook with the caption "The forecast in Dragonvale tomorrow calls for snow."

Attachments

• image-2652678686.jpg
    image-2652678686.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 374

Bjj27

iPF Noob
Reaction score

January 9th according to the pop-up on the game. I hadn't seen it before, but just saw it today.

Seems strange that they have a limited dragon with a habitat. I thought they had always left the dragons available if it had it's own habitat?

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
Saw this on Facebook with the caption "The forecast in Dragonvale tomorrow calls for snow."

Wow, now that is very, very, very, cool. How creative are our friends at backflip. Love it!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I've been trying for the apocalypse dragon - so many times and so many fails. I have a rainbow and leap year incubating that I don't need! Way too many dragons from lichen and magnetic and high fails in rare dragons!

I needed a Sakura dragon as I only bred one. I got my second on my fifth try, so now my egg for display is almost done.

I need an emerald dragon for my egg display, as I hatched 2 and couldn't couldn't get a 3rd for display. The dragon list of possible outcomes is much longer due to new dragons added! That's an ouch factor!

Still need to get another 'beastie'. For now, I would be really happy to have an apocalypse to fill my empty habitat.

Have redone islands! All my leap year dragons have come out of the hibernation cave. Shame we can't see the names, as many of you are now flying free amongst my islands.

Arrh - my lichen and crystal - no emerald, but another rare dragon - either sun, moon or rainbow - sad, because I don't need any of them. So, another clog!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Arrh - my lichen and crystal - no emerald, but another rare dragon - either sun, moon or rainbow - sad, because I don't need any of them. So, another clog!

Just spent 130 gems and bought myself an apocalypse dragon. Marc, am I right that it can't be bred with another dragon, accept with another apocalypse? Don't want to buy another!

Most reactions

Latest posts