What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got 35 hours breeding time from Air+Quake, hope it's Silver so I can focus on breeding Peridot 

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
omg ... i finally got it ❤☀❤

gcid Zowie75 ~Patience is the name of the game~

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zati said:
omg ... i finally got it ❤☀❤ddc31

So happy for you big celebrations n lots a hand clapping, n dancing the DV happy dance for you!

GC ID: mari3c

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zati said:
omg ... i finally got it ❤☀❤ddc31

Congrats zati !

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
Congratulations!! Njoy the feeling :)

enjoying with a good cup of coffee and planing my next move

thanks everyone

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zati said:
enjoying with a good cup of coffee and planing my next move

thanks everyone

COFFEEEE! I love Dragonvale as much as I love a cup of hot strong coffee and that's saying a lot ;)

Sabahe78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Brass and Fire don't actually produce Gold. I've breed them a hundred times with no gold. Anyone have another combo for gold or perhaps a tip for when to get gold at a specific hour of the day?!?!?!

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sabahe78 said:
I'm starting to think Brass and Fire don't actually produce Gold. I've breed them a hundred times with no gold. Anyone have another combo for gold or perhaps a tip for when to get gold at a specific hour of the day?!?!?!

i got both of my golds with that combo. you can try other combos but they have multiple fails. this one only has brass or gold.
if you dont have your malachite you can try metal and flower. but you have 6 outcomes : 4 fails including the 24 h forge, malachite and gold

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Man, I can't seem to get the gold olympus dragon. 6 Olympus do far, but 3 bronze and 3 silver. And then I went and left my iPod at work last night. I was going NUTS without dragonvale and you guys.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry if it's been said already, but there is an update for dragonvale that fixes the races!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts