What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zati said:
omg ... i finally got it ❤☀❤ddc31

gcid Zowie75 ~Patience is the name of the game~

Yea!! Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Woo hoo! Just put crystal and cactus in my epic breeding cave and peridot # 2 is on its way. Now I will have one to display.

I've had 2 goes at putting a gold and silver Olympus dragon in epic on the slim chance that they may produce a gold as I know that's possible. So far, 2 more silver. I think I'm going to keep trying for my gold that way, as I don't want to breed other dragons with brass and fire. I don't need any more forge dragons. Going for my second bronze Olympus next so that I can then breed them for an egg to display.

For me, I am absolutely stoked! My little legs are worn out from doing the DV dance, not just for myself, but for others also who have had successful breeds in the last day or two!

That awesome congrats:D

Reaction score
kevinbonardo said:
Just got 35 hours breeding time from Air+Quake, hope it's Silver so I can focus on breeding Peridot 

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic

Good luck! :)

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
Zati said:
omg ... i finally got it ❤☀❤ddc31

gcid Zowie75 ~Patience is the name of the game~

Yay! ❤

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
Sabahe78 said:
I'm starting to think Brass and Fire don't actually produce Gold. I've breed them a hundred times with no gold. Anyone have another combo for gold or perhaps a tip for when to get gold at a specific hour of the day?!?!?!

Metal + fire

Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Man, I can't seem to get the gold olympus dragon. 6 Olympus do far, but 3 bronze and 3 silver. And then I went and left my iPod at work last night. I was going NUTS without dragonvale and you guys.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Me neither. :(

Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Woo hoo! Just put crystal and cactus in my epic breeding cave and peridot # 2 is on its way. Now I will have one to display.

I've had 2 goes at putting a gold and silver Olympus dragon in epic on the slim chance that they may produce a gold as I know that's possible. So far, 2 more silver. I think I'm going to keep trying for my gold that way, as I don't want to breed other dragons with brass and fire. I don't need any more forge dragons. Going for my second bronze Olympus next so that I can then breed them for an egg to display.

For me, I am absolutely stoked! My little legs are worn out from doing the DV dance, not just for myself, but for others also who have had successful breeds in the last day or two!

Yay! I'm happy for you*

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:

Yay! I've got my second as well. Now still trying for the elusive silver Olympus!

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Natgnat said:
Yay! I've got my second as well. Now still trying for the elusive silver Olympus!

The wizard seems to have left my island. Not getting any Olympuses now.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
The wizard seems to have left my island. Not getting any Olympuses now.

There is plenty of time to get them. BFS just posted on Facebook that the Olympus dragons are permanent! :D

BDD93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
There is plenty of time to get them. BFS just posted on Facebook that the Olympus dragons are permanent! :D

Ik I just saw that and got happy speaking I've yet to breed one olympus

live for nothing, Die for something.. GC ID: BDD93

Reaction score
f4780y said:
Finally...... A Peridot!
Woo and most definitely Hoo!

Bien fait! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts