What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Are you sticking With the same pair for a while say like 25 tries with the same pair x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

I've done more then 25 tries of blazing and mud , I'm trying again now and for once hoping not for a rainbow :p

DV addict

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Like many I suspect I have been lurking for a while and reading hints and tips with interest. My 7 year old and I are totally addicted. We had no trouble getting sandstorms, or clovers. Neither of us can get an ice and I cannot get frostfire at all. We have no rainbow, sun, moon or panlong.

I bumped into this particular thread today. Put a blazing (10) and mud (4) in my sons EBI and immediately got a rainbow - I know coz I sped it up to put in nursery. So, I tried in mine. No luck, in frustration I bought more gems and tried 10+ times. Then got 48 hours. Sped it up to nursery and had a Panlong! Tried the combo again and I have another 48 hours! Neither of us has a sun or moon and we have missed the love, bone and reindeer. A very HUGE thank you to all who take time to post the info the rest of us find so useful. As I work I don't get toooo much time to play this but probably spend too long in it anyway! Fab concept. Just got to work out our boosts now!

Thank you.

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DV addict said:
Hi
Like many I suspect I have been lurking for a while and reading hints and tips with interest. My 7 year old and I are totally addicted. We had no trouble getting sandstorms, or clovers. Neither of us can get an ice and I cannot get frostfire at all. We have no rainbow, sun, moon or panlong.

I bumped into this particular thread today. Put a blazing (10) and mud (4) in my sons EBI and immediately got a rainbow - I know coz I sped it up to put in nursery. So, I tried in mine. No luck, in frustration I bought more gems and tried 10+ times. Then got 48 hours. Sped it up to nursery and had a Panlong! Tried the combo again and I have another 48 hours! Neither of us has a sun or moon and we have missed the love, bone and reindeer. A very HUGE thank you to all who take time to post the info the rest of us find so useful. As I work I don't get toooo much time to play this but probably spend too long in it anyway! Fab concept. Just got to work out our boosts now!

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum, nice ipad forum name by the way, very fitting:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WraithSA said:
I've done more then 25 tries of blazing and mud , I'm trying again now and for once hoping not for a rainbow :p

Lol I hear ya I hope you get it soon x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DV addict said:
Hi

Thank you.

Welcome and congrats to you and your son x x x

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Panlong has 2.5% success rate in the Normal Breeding Cave and 7% in the EBI. That means 1 chance in 40 of getting it in the NBC and about 1 chance in 15 at the EBI. This does not mean you'll get one in 15 tries at the EBI though, just what the numbers average out to.

Dragon level and order do not matter. Nothing you can do can improve your odds (save from using the EBI instead of the NBC). All you need to do is keep trying and it will happen eventually. GL (though, of course, luck has nothing to do with it ;-)

Last edited:

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi

Thank you.

Welcome and congrats on finding the game. The rares you mentioned will be back within 12 months. Won't take too long.

Rainbow has less than 1% chance of being made, so it's just a matter of keep on trying.

And say hello in the hints and tips thread. Lots of good folks there.

OP

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Thank you.

Awesome to hear your story! I am so happy to see that you were successful by using some of the posted combos. Keep on breeding!

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sister and brother both just got panalongs hahahaha so i spend a few gems and try...I didn't get a panalong :'( heartbreak story right??

Welllll no, not really :p I got a rainbow hahaha

sinsity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
For the last 70 or so Sun/Moon dragons that I and a few others at the Wiki Forum have bred, all Suns have been created between 7am and 7pm, and all Moons after 7pm or before 7am (although apparently, exactly at 7 is the witching hour, with both Suns and Moons created at 7 o'clock exactly). This is about as conclusive as it gets, as the odds of it happening by chance are a small fraction of a poofteenth of a percent.

So check the time on your device when attempting for Sun/Moon and make sure the time is what you need it to be. GL.

I just wanted to check back in and give a big THANK YOU for the info and let you know I pretty sure it worked. I changed the time to 7 am am bread Lighting and Reindeer and got a 48hr I'm hoping it is another sun. One again thank you

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops forgot to say congratulations!! I have been using the same combo forever and have not been able to attain a rainbow yet! If I got a 48 and it turned out to be a pan I would just die!!!!

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Not sure what's being asked here, but Rainbow is a combination of any 4 elements, so when you're going for a Panlong you can sometimes breed a rainbow.

I was surprised that her 48 hr turned out to be a panlong instead of a rainbow. I thought that panlongs were strictly 36 hr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions