What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Okay so I just bred a lvl 7 cold dragon and a lvl 7 lightning dragon today at about 1 pm so I could get a storm. It says that it is going to take 48 hours to finish. So I was wondering if anyone knew what this to-be egg will hatch into. I just recently started playing the game and don't have the funds for a moon sun and rainbow habitat

Cold + Lightning will be a Sun Dragon but I've never heard of that combo working before. The habitat only takes a couple of hours to make so you've got a few days to save up the money. Congrats.

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have no luck whatsoever I do all the hot combos over and o er again still no rainbow :'(

Steffany_W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WraithSA said:
I have no luck whatsoever I do all the hot combos over and o er again still no rainbow :'(

I just got two rainbows this past week with Panlong/crystal. It's not listed on the beginning of the forum buts it's working for me!

GC ID: Steffany_W

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need a panalong haha what's been working for you to get panalongs I've been trying the reccomendeds even with the level differences

aalleexx9998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WraithSA said:
Need a panalong haha what's been working for you to get panalongs I've been trying the reccomendeds even with the level differences

I got a panlong with blazing lv 10 and mud lv 10

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WraithSA said:

Try a level 10 firefly with a level 10 seaweed got a rainbow dragon with that combo

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went for a blue fire and did cold and scorch and got a 48 hour hahaha the chance but it's prob a son :p

sinsity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone that loves this game. Fletch I wanted to ask or anyone that might have the answer. I was lucky when I bread my first sun and I bread storm and rainbow to get my moon on the epic island and then I bread storm and sonic on the epic island and got another 48 and was stoked thinking it would be my second sun but it was another moon. What combo should I try next for breeding a sun and does the time thing really work? Thank you sincerely SinCity

sinsity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sinsity said:
Hello everyone that loves this game. Fletch I wanted to ask or anyone that might have the answer. I was lucky when I bread my first sun and I bread storm and rainbow to get my moon on the epic island and then I bread storm and sonic on the epic island and got another 48 and was stoked thinking it would be my second sun but it was another moon. What combo should I try next for breeding a sun and does the time thing really work? Thank you sincerely SinCity

Meant to ask Fletch or anyone that might have the answer

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score

For the last 70 or so Sun/Moon dragons that I and a few others at the Wiki Forum have bred, all Suns have been created between 7am and 7pm, and all Moons after 7pm or before 7am (although apparently, exactly at 7 is the witching hour, with both Suns and Moons created at 7 o'clock exactly). This is about as conclusive as it gets, as the odds of it happening by chance are a small fraction of a poofteenth of a percent.

So check the time on your device when attempting for Sun/Moon and make sure the time is what you need it to be. GL.

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch which country time should we be using? I'm from south Africa and that's GMT +2 , so which time zone is best?

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Fletch which country time should we be using? I'm from south Africa and that's GMT +2 , so which time zone is best?

It uses the time on your device (your iPhone/iPad). So when it says the time is between 7am and 7pm it will be a Sun. When it is after 7pm or before 7am it will be a moon. If you want a Sun, then you can alter the time on your device so it is always between 7am and 7pm.

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
It uses the time on your device (your iPhone/iPad). So when it says the time is between 7am and 7pm it will be a Sun. When it is after 7pm or before 7am it will be a moon. If you want a Sun, then you can alter the time on your device so it is always between 7am and 7pm.

I see so now it's time to try for some moons :) thanks fletch :)

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must be super unlucky I've done everything even the level dofferences with panalong combo , can someone help please :(

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WraithSA said:
I must be super unlucky I've done everything even the level dofferences with panalong combo , can someone help please :(

Are you sticking With the same pair for a while say like 25 tries with the same pair x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts