What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading Mozilla to Ipad2

TwigL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I go about doing the download. I get a message that says I can't download FireFox using Safari, which seems my only choice. Thanks- new owner

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How do I go about doing the download. I get a message that says I can't download FireFox using Safari, which seems my only choice. Thanks- new owner

Well, you're pretty much 'out of luck' at the moment - there is no Firefox browser app for the iPad2, nor does the device support Flash.

Take a look in the Apple App store for web browsers - about a half dozen are listed; the only other one that I have on the iPad2 is Atomic Web - I've not done much w/ the program yet but has some features not in Safari that look useful for me. Good luck - :)

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Atomic Web - I've not done much w/ the program yet but has some features not in Safari that look useful for me. Good luck - :)

I find it a little bit buggy. It occasionally freezes for no apparent reason but it does have tabs which is a feature I'm so used to now I can't do without.

Most reactions

Latest posts