What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloaded TV missing from ipad

Mcunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Today I have downloaded a number of TV shows from iTunes. When I look for them in the Videos section they are nowhere to be seen!! My iTunes account has been debited to the tune of 50 bucks but I can't find them anywhere on my iPad!!

Please help......I gotta a long flight ahead with no entertainment!!!

Thanks,

Mike

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go to the iPad's iPod app and click on the 'Purchased' sidebar, do they show up as purchased? Did you 'watch' them download in the 'Download' section of iTunes after you'd completed your purchase? Most TV programs are big (600-700 MB) and take a while to download. Also, they will only download over a WiFi link even if you have 3G.

Tim
Scotland

OP
M

Mcunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Tim.

I did see them download but they don't show up in my Purchased section.....

But Apple have deboted my account by 50 bucks!

Any ideas how to contact them or view your purchase history with iTunes?

Thanks,

Mike

Spongebob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go into the Itunes store, then click on your login name, you should see your account info, which includes a Purchase History.

I believe you can also re-download purchased media without incurring another charge. My son did this the other day after Apple replaced his Touch.

Most reactions

Latest posts