What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purchased TV shows disappearing?

AprilRain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a newish and not terribly tech-savvy iPad owner, I'm not doing too badly. However, have a problem that's becoming very frustrating.

I purchased two seasons of a BBC TV show; a "season" is 14 episodes. All showed up and downloaded (taking half a day!) and loaded into the iPod app. After a subsequent iTunes sync on my PC, the majority of the episodes all went into the Video app. Fine. Except... I found I was missing the last 1 or 2 episodes of both seasons. Thinking perhaps I hadn't waited at the time of purchase for all to complete and thus cut them out myself, I repurchased the single episodes. iTunes confirmed it was a re-purchase BTW, so I must have had them at some point. Anyway, repurchased, found in iPod TV shows, synced, and these episodes are again no longer in the iPod NOR in Video. If iPad had the equivalent of Office Manager, perhaps I could search and find it elsewhere but I have no idea where to look.

Any ideas what's going on here? I just refuse to buy these episodes a 3rd time. They do show in my iTunes library on the PC, just not on the iPad.

Otherwise, loving this thing! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts