What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download mp3 Directly to iPad

Clickclickw00t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a long time apple fan and I just got my iPad. I love this thing
Here's the thing though. I'm a dj and I have a couple of blogs and music services from which I download music (monthly subscriptions that are legal and paid).

I want to be able to download these songs directly in the browser and import Ithem into iTunes on the iPad for immediate listening. What is the easiest way to accomplish this? I am already jailbroken.

Thanks

mrnoshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes and no....
There is a program called 'Downloads HD' that will allow you to download almost all files. When you open the program, its interface looks like a regular browser. I tested going to a website that offers free(and paid/legal) mp3s and it worked fine. I was not able to import it into the Ipod app though.

It will let you open the mp3(or other format) in other programs that you might have installed or you can email the file to yourself. In the native email app on the Ipad you can open the mp3 but it does not automatically import it into the Ipod app on the Ipad.

Hope this helps some...

Steve220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out GoodReader. It has a 'web download' function and from Itunes you can drag and drop downloaded files to your computer. It also has a wifi feature that allows you to move files back and forth to/from your computer without being connected via USB or having to go into Itunes.

engrtariqmalik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's easy. Download the free application "SaveAll". You can then download and save all sorts of mp3 and video mp4 songs directly from your iPad. Play at your leisure and enjoy.
Tariq

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes and no....
There is a program called 'Downloads HD' that will allow you to download almost all files. When you open the program, its interface looks like a regular browser. I tested going to a website that offers free(and paid/legal) mp3s and it worked fine. I was not able to import it into the Ipod app though.

It will let you open the mp3(or other format) in other programs that you might have installed or you can email the file to yourself. In the native email app on the Ipad you can open the mp3 but it does not automatically import it into the Ipod app on the Ipad.

Hope this helps some...

May I ask what is the site for the free mp3s???

engrtariqmalik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many. Depends what kind of music you're interested in. Just run a google search and, voila, you're free to make your pick.

shrirangbhave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Music downloader pro

Free Music Downloader Pro is the best app for downloading almost any music.....

Song Express App allows you to send an Mp3 attachment from your ipad to any desired email address

Yet to find a solution how to download an mp3 from gmail account and not just streaming and listening...any help?

Aam1978

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mercury web browser to download mp3 files. It is a really good browser as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts