What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEWBIE :) Can i download mp3 songs from internet direct to ipad?

rizza_diaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi...newbie here..any apps where in i cannot download direct songs from intermet to my ipad??

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No way to do that. You have to go though iTunes and either buy the songs directly from iTunes or get the songs onto some cloud storage and then being them down with an app like dropbox or something. At least I'm pretty sure.

lrowic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can download music in zip format then put them in an app called Ifile. You can then extract the zip file and play the music when ever you want. You can not have them show in ITunes or play them in ITunes

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can download music in zip format then put them in an app called Ifile. You can then extract the zip file and play the music when ever you want. You can not have them show in ITunes or play them in ITunes

Please be more specific with further steps, and most importantly, does this require a 'jailbroken' iPad? Of course, the other issue is whether these are 'legal' downloads or pirated music - just saying? :)

YoloSwag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My "technique" is download mp3 songs FROM my computer, then turn them to a format in a way that they can be uploaded to iTunes, then I add them to device. I don't need jailbreak to do this.

Most reactions

Latest posts