What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download error. Tap to retry?

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whats this all about?

I bought an album on iTunes on the pad it downloaded about 3 of the songs fine and then the other stopped about half way through and now none of them will download. It says download error tap to retry? Ive tapped it and of course I just get the same message! Is that my money gone? Will this be fixed in iOS 5 ?

Ps. I'm using a fast broadband connection too and haven't been disconnected.

Thanks,
Jamie.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried just downloading them via iTunes in your computer? Restarting the iPad?

Your money won't be gone, if you have to DL them on your computer, you won't be charged, again. Same after a reboot.

Mistress of Mischief

OP
jamie.long951

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I've downloaded them fine now by iTunes thanks. Any ideas why this happened? Im getting it with a small selection of apps too saying that I can download the app next time I visit the iTunes store on pc?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure why it happens, just seems to be a glitch to me. I had it happen with about 6 app updates, recently.

Mistress of Mischief

Most reactions

Latest posts