What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment)

prepper dad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
had to start over, keeps crashing, add me please 567c340

Also try the gift code "bunker" gives you a free level

Jswall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have not found any gift codes to input from the tv series so spent some time entering my own and this is what works if you want some free floors. Remember you can only enter one gift code per 24 hour period. If anyone has found any others to work then please post here for the rest of us to enjoy. Good gaming!

Bunker
Shelter
Water
Storage
Food
Doomsday

Amsmomma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have not found any gift codes to input from the tv series so spent some time entering my own and this is what works if you want some free floors. Remember you can only enter one gift code per 24 hour period. If anyone has found any others to work then please post here for the rest of us to enjoy. Good gaming!
What you get
Bunker - climbing wall
Shelter
Water - international food
Storage
Food- canteen
Doomsday - pet room

Amsmomma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gift codes
What you get
Bunker - climbing wall
Shelter - barber
Water - international food
Storage
Food- canteen
Doomsday - pet room

vampyre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the code bunker was on 12/4/12 episode during the review of the first gentleman. I know that it has already been discovered but it is the first one that i have actually seen on the show that works.

Most reactions

Latest posts