What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

Kelferg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded this for my kindle too and I had a weapons expert come in. I didn't have room for him and the elevator took him to the "new floor" level. He's stuck there, and I don't know what to do about it! Help!?

He's waiting for you to build him a floor. He gets his own floor and then will be able to "train" your defense workers one by one to get to the maximum skill level. Click on the new floor to build and you'll see him listed as a floor option.

Kelferg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the "kick VIPs out of the elevator to get gold" trick no longer work? I keep trying and they keep offering the same thing they started with. I spent a chunk of time off the game (mine crashed and wouldn't load) so I might have missed something. Or am I totally remembering this wrong?

Bambino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do the pics/icons over the characters head mean? And how do I remove the green suitcase icons in the tunnels? I think it's a glitch because it doesn't go away even when I visit

Kelferg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do the pics/icons over the characters head mean? And how do I remove the green suitcase icons in the tunnels? I think it's a glitch because it doesn't go away even when I visit

The pics are their facebook photos, assuming they're your friends added through facebook or by entering their bunker codes.

The supply suitcase has been a bug in the program for ages, and it doesn't ever go away. So if you have 3 tunnels, just know that your blue "to do" tab will always say 3. You just have to kind of know when you are able to go get supplies from your friends (every 23 hours).

padadof2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on floor 69. I need 35 diamonds and have only 3. Any hints? I've used all the bunker codes in the thread. Any way to get diamonds without buying them?

cathyesq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have played this game and would really appreciate the following:

list of all promo codes either from the or a lucky guess and if possible, which category (blue etc) it goes to.

a listing of stats for number of preppers, number of friends, possibly number of bunkers in each color.

I don't think the old vip trick works anymore.

the red box doesn't show up to often.

anybody else encounter that when you get to the higher numbered levels, the tasks paid out are very small.

thanks for listening and I hope to receive your responses soon.

doktorf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Codes -
Underground - Root Cellar
Bunker - climbing wall
Gold - barber
Water - international food
Storage - Laboratory
Food- canteen
Doomsday - pet room
disaster - Museum
prepare - Cowboy Bar
security - perimeter defense

Camo - school
spiderhole - bakery
Survivor - Party Room
hazmat - homebrew
Happy Prepping
:D

If you find other tips etc. Please post them here.

SAVE your promo codes! When you get to a floor you can only buy with diamonds use one to get the floor and the next one you can buy with gold. Save yourself a lot of diamonds.

Most reactions

Latest posts