What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

doktorf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded this for my kindle too and I had a weapons expert come in. I didn't have room for him and the elevator took him to the "new floor" level. He's stuck there, and I don't know what to do about it! Help!?
If you don't want to assign him a floor for him he will patiently wait until you do shaking his fist.

Reaction score
Codes -
Underground - Root Cellar
Bunker - climbing wall
Gold - barber
Water - international food
Storage - Laboratory
Food- canteen
Doomsday - pet room
disaster - Museum
prepare - Cowboy Bar
security - perimeter defense

Camo - school
spiderhole - bakery
Survivor - Party Room
hazmat - homebrew
Happy Prepping
:D

If you find other tips etc. Please post them here.
When are you guys gonna update ur cheat codes I already have all the one u have shown this game would be more AWSOME if ya did that people that read this would agree with me we need new cheat code

Chiv87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know what do I do with the little green cases? Playing on android

Squiggy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish they would make it for the android
By now i'm sure you've noticed it is available on android, if you wanted to add me i'll need your code as mine doesn't seem to want to generate

UltimateCharge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uhm, i have a problem, When I go to "friends tunnel" it just keeps saying "Visiting Friends" forever and ever.

Daniel890

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyway to get past the 24hr wait to put in new promo code
Apple devices go to settings go to general scroll to time set or something to do with time then go there change automatic time or something like that off then go forward in time then go to your open tabs and go to preppers repeat until done

Most reactions

Latest posts