What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

widdie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems getting their friend list to load? Almost every time I go to move in a friend-prepper or collect prepper supplies, it just hangs... it's driving me nuts!

3rmagrd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems getting their friend list to load? Almost every time I go to move in a friend-prepper or collect prepper supplies, it just hangs... it's driving me nuts!

YES! I have tried many time a day, for several days. Nothing. Just walks & walks until I reset and begin this little exercise in frustration anew. :-(

Beejyweejy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YES! I have tried many time a day, for several days. Nothing. Just walks & walks until I reset and begin this little exercise in frustration anew. :-(

Same issue. First started occasionally, once I reset it was OK. Now I haven't been able to access for about a week. Will put in a request w/ g5 to check it out or see if they know about it it.

Kelferg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had that issue as well, with the endless walking in the tunnels.

And after I have picked up all my rewards from friends (while playing online) it still shows me the suitcase in my tunnel entrances and appears in my to do thing on the right hand side.

Beejyweejy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same issue. First started occasionally, once I reset it was OK. Now I haven't been able to access for about a week. Will put in a request w/ g5 to check it out or see if they know about it it.

I heard back from G5. They said that all 5 issues I addressed would be fixed in the next update. She didn't say when the next update would be coming out.

paniz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heeeeeelp

hi,
please help me i need Supplies please add me to get it, efa5597
pleeaaaaaassseeeee

Tyler0187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the adds. Looking for anymore friends just add me accad18. Thanks and happy prepping!!

Beejyweejy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
? Since I got the update, floors are now bought with diamonds, not gold.
Any way to get diamonds without buying them?
Since gold does still accumulate (at a much slower rate)-- what use is it?
I kick out Preppers for full floors that are 100 % complete and accurate. They still send me almost exclusively Preppers for these floors,
not incomplete floors that need the correct Preppers.
Any ideas?

Tyler0187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LFM Preppng buddies. Please add me to those whom haven't yet and thank you mucho to those whom already have!!!

accad18

Thanks and happy prepping!!

paniz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please add me i collect 70 supplies but today all my friends remove from list !!!!! any body know about this happening ?

Most reactions