What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

Raynnman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!!!!! My last six VIP's delivering a lot of gold arrived at there destination floors and gave me zero gold. Is this a glitch I can easily fix?

tangtawan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add e0f8aba

i'm a daily player and will 100% accept your request

mab70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!!!!! My last six VIP's delivering a lot of gold arrived at there destination floors and gave me zero gold. Is this a glitch I can easily fix?
This happens when you have a tunnel to build.
VIP's giving gold, the amount is a percentage of the cost to build your next level. Since tunnels cost 0, any percent of 0 is 0.
Build tunnels as soon as they come up to keep this from happening.

Raynnman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow can't believe I didn't notice that. Not my proudest moment lol. Thank you.

Bobbybb21

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It's because your next floor is a tunnel and it wants you to build that tunnel before the VIPs will go back to giving you gold. Same thing happened to me. Build the tunnel.

Kalisky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all!
I read somewhere on this thread u should signed into FB so your info is auto saved. This way if you lose everything as I just did (39 fls & 25 friends) don't get forever lost. Is this true?
If so, when I'm logged into FB will my friends who don't play doomsday see notifications not ok'd by me?
Thanks!

TracyN3109

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fb question

No, Ur notifications won't get posted on FB unless u want them to. The only thing that I have seen is that when I reach an achievement, it asks me if I want to share it it. I always just ignore the 'share' and nothing gets posted. Plus my friends on doomsday that r also on FB don't get my notifications and I don't get theirs.

One other tip I've learned...
If I want to get VIPs, what I do is do all the collecting and prepping on all my floors so that I'm all caught up. Then I leave the app for about 2 or 3 hours. I click back into it then and start getting all my floors taken care of, as I do that the VIPs arrive.
Almost always works. I get 4 or 5 VIPs a day that way.

Kalisky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much!
Question to you and others! My prepper is now stuck in a tunnel forever visiting. Prior to this happening, a msg popped up saying internet connection was down. It's up now. Still in visiting mode though. The other day, I lost all my friends in my tunnel for a few days andthen they just reappeared on their own. Hoping this happens again with being stuck in the tunnel.
Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated! Ps... I still haven't signed into FB.

Beejyweejy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much!
Question to you and others! My prepper is now stuck in a tunnel forever visiting. Prior to this happening, a msg popped up saying internet connection was down. It's up now. Still in visiting mode though. The other day, I lost all my friends in my tunnel for a few days andthen they just reappeared on their own. Hoping this happens again with being stuck in the tunnel.
Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated! Ps... I still haven't signed into FB.

If you have an IPad, I would close out Preppers, then reset the IPad. I have done it a few times and haven't lost anything and it did help correct the game "burp" I was having at the time.

Most reactions

Latest posts