What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

Labs2427

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do I do? I bought a premium room using my diamonds but it wont open. Ive been able to assign a prepper there but when i opened my game later on, the room is close. Help me! ;(

a212b92 add me .

Labs2427

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do I do? I bought a premium room using my diamonds but it wont open. Ive been able to assign a prepper there but when i opened my game later on, the room is close. Help me! ;(

a212b92 add me .

Guzzogirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score

a212b92 add me .

I had the same thing happen with 2 of my promo rooms. You need to message the makers. They are trying to figure out how to fix it. Mine are still not fixed to this day. And now I have people working on levels that don't show up in the listing when you click on the level. Just message the makers. Hopefully they will figure it out soon. It sucks that I can't use those two levels.

eglean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, I have seen this question before but dont think I saw an answer. How are people building greater than 150 floors??? I have built all my floors and only have the premium floors left. Of course they take diamonds which I cant save!!! I still think a confirm button for that would be sweet. I would purchase diamonds but not before I know I'm not losing them to a quick finger tap. So answer up long term preppers! Are you only building shelters??

c8e6b75

mav13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've kicked out 2 different ones to make room for new ones and nothing happened. Keep on preppin' :)

lindaloulou78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like this game but am getting so SICK and TIRED of always having the game close on me or having to restart all over again...PLEASE FIX THIS...

Dee21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have been keeping the game generated players. If you kick out invited friend players you can add them again and their speciality is different and may be a speciality you need. My second time playing. I like a lot of the changes with the update, such as trainers going to the highest (lowest number) floor where training is needed. Trainers now automatically rest. Additional diamonds to earn. 29f2026

Most reactions

Latest posts