What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

mlail

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone buy extras with real cash? Faster elevators... I can see where this game will get impossible to play as you add more floors.

senniss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've looked all over the Internet and haven't found out the answer for my question. Maybe I'm using wrong search terms...

My question is...

If I reset my iPad, go into iTunes and download doomsday preppers app again (assuming that I have backed it up)...will it reload all my purchased content??? I've purchased some premium floors and don't want to lose them.

Thanks! Great forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've looked all over the Internet and haven't found out the answer for my question. Maybe I'm using wrong search terms...

My question is...

If I reset my iPad, go into iTunes and download doomsday preppers app again (assuming that I have backed it up)...will it reload all my purchased content??? I've purchased some premium floors and don't want to lose them.

Thanks! Great forum!

Yes, any in app purchases will be restored after you re-download the app. All you have to do is follow the procedure used when you first bought the premium floors. When you click on the buy button, you'll get a pop up stating that you already purchased the item and would you like to download it again for free. Accept and the in app purchase will download.

Last edited:

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone buy extras with real cash? Faster elevators... I can see where this game will get impossible to play as you add more floors.

Nope. But the best elevator is still slow, especially going back up(especially with over 200 floors). I leave the first food floor so it always has something to do on it, that way I can use the tab with the numbers on it on the right to go right up to that floor--it seems better than following the elevator back up.

If you have an iDevice with 512MB RAM, the game will eventually crash due to running out of memory. And because having many friends seems to make the crash come quicker, even while starting the app, spending money in the game might make me throw my device when I get upset of it crashing.

KeriEtta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So since last night whenever I build a floor, it kicks me out and I have to rebuild again. Irritated by that. I have to keep rebuilding and rebuilding. If it would let me keep the money from the VIPs I wouldn't complain but it isn't. I have to keep collecting that over and over too.

Tristan.Britton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those reloading the game...You game is saved into your Facebook Account. As long as you are logged into your FB account and allow it to save automatically (wait 30 sec after doing something before closing) then if you delete the app or move from iPhone to iPad, load new game, you will have to play through the first few floor demo's then when it gives you control of the Wheel Cog at bottom Center, open it, log into your FB account and it will ask do you want to restore your previous game. Say yes and your old game will be loaded. IF YOU KEEP Playing the new game, it WILL OVER WRITE your saved game.

All tunnels will cost $0.00 Gold so just click it when it comes up.

I no longer buy extras because they will not fix the game. Diamonds are wasted by accidently clicking buttons because there are no "Are You Sure" choices. I will NEVER buy a floor because you will eventually get that floor and they are stealing money from you. Only use Bonus Codes for every 10th floor. Do not buy Expert Workers because 77% of them will be for floors you have already filled. If they do not change the game to allow me to exchange a combo of gold and first aid kits for diamonds then when I get to the Diamond only floors, my game will be done.

I am on floor 99, still cannot get workers for 2 floors (10 workers) that are matched for 7 different floors so will not move until all floors are producing. Now have over 2 million in gold and 2 thousand first aid kits.

TexasT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive kicked people out, they just leave and a space opens up for a new person to move in.
Promo code: Gold=barber

mav13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shelter does not work to get the barber. It pops up a message of invalid code. Does anyone know of. The correct code to use?

JoyMccole

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to get more diamonds

Is there a fast way to get diamonds. My code is 35c616c

Most reactions

Latest posts