What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

Ivandead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also noticed I lose my elevator button sometimes. You have to go all the way up to ground level and click on a delivery guy to get it to show back up.

DyingLily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also noticed I lose my elevator button sometimes. You have to go all the way up to ground level and click on a delivery guy to get it to show back up.

Same here ever since the upgrade which has been great for everything else and the tunnels to your friends is always showing suitcases.

lindaloulou78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here ever since the upgrade which has been great for everything else and the tunnels to your friends is always showing suitcases.

Mine does the same but now I can't get into my tunnels...I just keep walking and walking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine does the same but now I can't get into my tunnels...I just keep walking and walking

Here's something to try: Give it 20-30 seconds, especially if you are being throttled on your internet connection, then pull down the notification center. Wait a moment and push it back up, and the game should try the connection again and it might work.

And set a timer to collect those cases, so no unnecessary trips.

DyingLily

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That's about half the time for me if I get down there to collect its about once or twice in a day but the other times I just walk and walk.

lindaloulou78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since the stupid update this game has been messing up on me... Had to start all over once again and now I can't even accept any friends request. When are they going to fix this? I was really liking this game but now I am not to sure about it if this is going to happen all the time.

liciah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since the update none of my friends show up in the tunnel, just the three friends the game starts you off with :(

beavis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get to my tunnel friends or invites, it just continuously loads! This is starting to get old, come on G5 let's get that update out and fix these silly little issues before you lose all your gamers!

Frog mama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weird. I'm at 49 floors, loading up on cash from visitors. It was over $200k to build that next floor. Today, i open the game and the cost to build the 50th floor has dropped down to $86300. Strange! Did this happen to anyone else?

Update: ok, now i built floor 50 and 51. There does not seem to be that big jump in cost every x9th floor anymore. So much for the cash hoarding strategy...

Last edited:

bubbak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So if anyone can help that woiuld be awesome. Problem #1 is collecting supplies. I walk and walk and walk........ Probelm #2 is moving friends into bunkers. It just spins and spins. Problem #3 is my bunker code will not show up, again just spinning. Problem #4 is adding new friends, again spinning. Anyone have nay answers? What about new promo codes? i have tried guessing with no luck.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Add me! b2f2fec

jonzia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of my problems with the game such as not being able to access friends to add or collect have been fixed. My only problem that isn't resolved is I have a bunker that won't open after a week. Any suggestions. I'd really appreciate it.
673bf13
Thanks for all the help to get me this far.
I tried the saving VIP gold for 4 days and I'm nearing 3 million. It's a great trick. Thanks.

Which is the trick to save a VIP? Thanks

Billie12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which is the trick to save a VIP? Thanks
All you do is when the VIP arrives touch on them and this allows them to board your elevator. They will then tell you what they want to give
you. If they offer you to try the faster elevator click on the little red x to make them leave your elevator. Then touch them again to see what
they will offer you next. I do this until they offer gold. Sometimes you have to do it over and over again but they will
eventually offer the gold.
Hope this helps.
Also to any others experiencing the endless walking in tunnels and no way to add new friends etc. I had problems for about 2 weeks then it
fixed itself. Yesterday it started again. I'm going to try and wait it out. I rebooted the game and I lost a few floors so I'm not trying that again.
It's frustrating cause I still have a bunker that has never opened. It's been several weeks. I did the update and other then easier training of my preppers I got no other benefit from it. I'll keep waiting and hope it fixes itself.
Happy prepping and try not to give up.

Last edited:

DyingLily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to add people but it won't let me anymore and hasn't for a couple days.

Most reactions

Latest posts