What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone know How to remove a program alled casper from an ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eth.All

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my school gave me a ipad the only problem is they added all these programs to restrict it they blocked safari, facetime , and restricted apps and other things i figured out the program is in a locked profile on the ipad can anyone tell me how to remove the locked profile

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't be removed unless you have admin info

Edit: try downloading view my iPhone. You might be able to delete from there.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

PSUMATT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Believe that is an enterprise management system made specifically for Educational institutions and commercial operations. Do not believe there is anything you can do as it allows them to control IPad remotely. Hope I am wrong for your sake. I have been wrong many times before. :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If the school gave you the iPad for your temporary use (as in, you are borrowing it), then no, we won't give you any suggestions about hacking on property that isn't yours. That is the school's property and it is their decision to put software on it that restricts certain things. If you have issues with the way the iPad is running, take it back to the school IT folk and ask for their assistance.

This forum will not advocate hacking into property that isn't yours.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts