What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Convert Videos To Ipad Format- Free Program??

skatealex2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:ipad-movie: Hey, im new to this site, been lurking for two days, first time posting and im very into my ipad. i think its a pretty sick device. a few more additions and changes and i think this can be almost at level with a laptop but I've been doing fine since my laptops died since I have a family mac at home and the ipad is great for browsing.

Only thing missing is some really good business programs, especially for ebay and a heady music program like ableton where you can make complete song set ups, tho i really enjoy electribe and thumb jam.

anyway to the topic of this thread- Just wondering if anyone knows of any solid programs that can convert all kinds of video to Ipad format and also that doesn't mess up the idea after a few minutes which is what i notice happens with a lot of programs. an example being that after 5 minutes into a tv show on some programs after converting the audio will go out of synch with the video. n e way, if you know any good programs please let me know cause it would be nice if i can put all kinds of video onto my ipad and i think the screen makes for good viewing and is enjoyable for watching shows.

thanks

Last edited:

s.lucero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gotta be handbrake - all platforms

I would post a link, but I'm a noob and not permitted to do so. google search handbrake.

OP
S

skatealex2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tested for a sec with true blood on my ipad, looks really good!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts