What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Documents To Go Ver 4.0.2

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone who regularly uses "DTG" tell me if there is a search or 'find feature' with this version of the program. I have tried Googling it, but with no results. I want to isolate certain words in a document from time to time. Thanks guys/gals for any help here.

Jer

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone who regularly uses "DTG" tell me if there is a search or 'find feature' with this version of the program. I have tried Googling it, but with no results. I want to isolate certain words in a document from time to time. Thanks guys/gals for any help here.

Jer
Yes, there is. Its called Find and Replace like in Word. You'll see it under the tools icon at bottom right of the screen.

OP
J

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I bring up a pdf document in "Documents to Go," my page bottom gives me five choices from left to right ...

1 Save as, send, open in
2 Go to (page)
3 Zoom
4 Rotate
5 Some sort of page format, fullpg or half pg

There is no way I can find to search the document

Jer

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I bring up a pdf document in "Documents to Go," my page bottom gives me five choices from left to right ...

1 Save as, send, open in
2 Go to (page)
3 Zoom
4 Rotate
5 Some sort of page format, fullpg or half pg

There is no way I can find to search the document

Jer
There's a little icon that represents a little hammer crossed with a wrench.

6b976e77.png

I think your problem stems from the fact you're using a PDF rather than a .doc.

There's an other way if you're willing. Get the free iBooks, it opens PDFs and you can search for the presence of words with the magnifying glass at the top right.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts